Tableau TX1 is evolving! Check out the next-generation features for today’s DFIR imaging challenges
Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. EST
(16:00 GMT, 17:00 CET)
The Tableau Forensic Imager (TX1) is continually evolving by listening to the digital forensic community. The latest release of TX1 is significantly advanced and now comes with powerful and compelling new features to help solve the new challenges of today’s digital investigations.
Join our Tableau experts for this live webinar to learn about the exciting developments that are taking the digital forensic industry forward!
Here is a sneak peek into what you will learn during this webinar:
- TX1 now comes Imaging process Pause, and Resume feature enabling investigators to pause any running jobs and resume later, even across power-cycles. This greatly increasing the efficiency of the investigators in a variety of scenarios.
- TX1 now comes with remote web access enabling investigators to manage operation and participate in an investigation remotely, from any computer within the same network domain.
- TX1 can now also detect Opal self-encrypting drives. This includes the ability to enter credentials/decrypt/image these drives.
- Significant improvements to the logical imaging feature include the use of wildcard characters for searching, saving searches for reuse, and sharing them across other TX1 units via network or USB, significantly improving the efficiency and user experience.
- Additional TX1 improvements providing users with additional media details such as new ‘Content Breakdown’ media utility, additional encryption/RAID detection, view images/plain text files directly on TX1, display file size, etc.
- Preview of the new TX1 API for device automation and integration into forensic lab workflow, and much, much mor
Additionally, we will also be updating you on the New Tableau Adapters (two new PCIe adapters and one new SATA adapter).
Be sure to bring your questions for the live Q/A at the end!