What's new in Magellan (EP7), available now!
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. EDT | 4:00 p.m. GMT
Join this webinar to learn about the latest (EP7) features of OpenText Magellan – including Magellan BI & Reporting (fka iHub), Magellan Data Discovery (fka BDA), Magellan Text Mining (fka Infofusion), and the Magellan Data Science Notebook. We’ll cover how it applies to you as a user, and what's to next to come!
Key topics will include:
Applying ML to Content
- Such as our new OOTB Capability to identify PII/Privacy Information (i.e. Race, Sexual Orientation, etc.)
- New, Native Connector of OpenText Core – and updates to Sharepoint and MS Exchange Connectors
Cloud / OT2
- New OT2 compliance API service for Machine Learning model
- Improvements to the existing Reporting Service API, including RESTful Provisioning/Broker interface API
User experience enhancements
- New visualization types (e.g. Heatmaps) in Analytics Studio and Dashboard Editor
- New chart options e.g. time series, boxplots, and polar charts in the smart user interface
- Richer Dashboard Interactivity, i.e. apply global filters from a selection
In addition to walking you through the concepts and they matter, we’ll also show them in demonstrations to make it easy to understand their applicability and how they can be put to use live in action!