OpenText Cyber Wednesdays User Group
Monthly I 3rd Wednesday of the month
Next meeting on October 19st, 2022 I 1:00 p.m. ET
Cyber-attacks are on the rise and can expose everything from customer data to intellectual property. The Cyber Wednesdays user group is a virtual, interactive session that gathers monthly to give cyber security professionals and incident response (IR) teams a forum to investigate and discuss the most advanced forms of attack, whether from external actors or internal threats.
Cyber Wednesdays is a place to:
- Learn the very latest in cyber security news, information security risks, and trends.
- Gain insight on how to validate, triage, analyze, and respond to malicious attacks with increased visibility.
- Hear real use cases discussing how to accelerate overall response, significantly reduce the risk of data loss, and damage to systems.
- Experience deep dive technical walkthroughs and attack simulations.
- Explore topics ranging from vulnerabilities within popular consumer devices to critical international infrastructure threats and everything in between.
The needs of this user group changes rapidly and so do our topics to address your most topical issues and questions. You can expect to hear about:
- MxDR - Managed Extended Detection & Response.
- MDR Breach & Attack Simulation.
- OpenText NDR (Network Detection & Response).
- How to create an Incident Response team.
- Code development security.
- And more.
Register to join us today!