Keeping your case on track with secure remote managed review
Tuesday, June 2 | 1:00 pm ET | 30 minutes
While remote document review is certainly not new, it can be challenging to keep costs down and quality up during uncertain times.
Learn in this live webinar, happening on June 2 at 1:00 pm ET, how we leverage proprietary technology assisted review (TAR 2.0), review protocols and enhanced quality control to reduce the total cost of document review.
Find out about:
- Multi-layered security protocols to protect your data
- How our teams reduce your costs by 80 percent or more
- Best practices for a high-quality, low-risk review
Gain the knowledge, practical strategies and tips to be a resilient legal team. Connect directly with OpenTextTM solution experts during this 30-minute session.
- Adam Kuhn, principal solutions consultant
- Andrew Bye, senior strategy consultant, OpenText Cloud Services
- Adam Tondryk, director, OpenText Cloud Services Managed Review