Adopting a proportionate and defensible remote collections strategy
Tuesday, May 12 | 11:00 am ET | 4:00 pm BST | 30 minutes
A wholesale shift to remote working creates challenges for legal counsel when directing defensible collections for eDiscovery, investigations and regulatory response.
Join the live webinar on May 12 at 11:00 am ET (4:00 pm BST) to learn how to address emerging challenges in data acquisition and best practices for remote forensic collections.
Find out how to:
- Navigate amidst personal data and home networks
- Identify new sources of ESI that are potentially relevant
- Define the steps to a successful collection strategy
Gain the knowledge, practical strategies and tips to be a resilient legal team. Connect directly with OpenTextTM solution experts during this 30-minute session.
- Adam Kuhn, principal solutions consultant
- Alex Harrison, lead forensic analyst
- David Mayo, director, eDiscovery Services