What's new in OpenText Documentum for Life Sciences 16.6?
Join us to learn about what’s new in OpenText Documentum for Life Sciences including four solutions covering the complete drug-development lifecycle: Clinical, Research & Development, Regulatory Submissions Archive, and Quality & Manufacturing.
In this webcast, we will also discuss:
- New collaboration options from the controlled repository using Office 365 and SharePoint
- Streamlining common document managements tasks with reclassify and bulk property updates
- Saving time by managing multiple documents with a single action
- Accessing your Life Sciences content using Life Sciences Express which provides an intuitive interface for daily and remote users
- Managing quality events including nonconformance, corrective and preventative action (CAPA) processes with Core for Quality Management
September 10 @ 11am EDT