OpenText Live Webinar Series:
Automate Your Corrective Action/Preventive Action (CAPA) on Content Suite
Presented by OpenText Partner Kinematik
ON-DEMAND (Recorded June 17, 2021)
***To access the recording, complete the form on the right.***
The Corrective Action / Preventive Action (CAPA) process is central to your organization’s Quality Management System and impacts the health of your overall QMS. Join this webinar and see how you can overcome your CAPA challenges with an automated, centralized process on Content Suite, OpenText CAPA for Content Suite by KineMatik.
It is important to manage an organization's Quality System and have a clearly defined CAPA process in place. If there is no effective process, product and service quality will always be compromised, internal and external complaints will increase and overall organization efficiencies will decrease.
This webinar will demonstrate the value from using the KineMatik CAPA solution and show how you can: -
• Improve quality and lower costs with an automated CAPA process
• Improve collaboration and increase efficiencies with a single, centralized system
• Increase user adoption with pre-configured workflows and a clearly defined CAPA process
• Demonstrate regulatory compliance with a full audit trail
• Improve decision making with real-time reports
• Reduce Quality Event recurrence with defined effectiveness checks
Join this webinar and see how you can utilize your ECM, OpenText Content Suite, to ensure your organization has a healthy Quality Management System.