What's new in OpenText™ InfoArchive EP6?
Digital transformation is hampered when organizations have to maintain information in obsolete, and often unsupported, line of business applications. Enterprises looking to migrate this inactive data to less expensive cloud-based storage must contend with potentially complex compliance and privacy regulations and the need to maintain the data in a reusable form to maintain, or even enhance, its value.
In this webinar, we’ll share advances in InfoArchive EP6 (Release 16.5.1) that are built to address these challenges, including:
- New cloud storage option: Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Integration with Gemalto SafeNet for encryption key management
- Streamlined Installation and upgrades
- Improved Ingestion management and performance
- Additional options for auditing and reporting
- Improvements to InfoArchive Shell utility
- New breakdown report to manage storage costs more effectively
- Improvements to migration from version 3.2
Date: September 3 @ 2 pm EDT