Control information sprawl, respond to changing customer demands, and protect against cybersecurity threats with information management solutions from OpenText on Google Cloud. Enhanced by Google Workspace, Google Analytics, and Google Vertex AI integration, OpenText solutions drive exceptional experiences, secure business processes, and crucial insights for better decisions. Join us at Google Cloud Next and learn how to make information your Google Cloud superpower.
Learn more about innovative solutions that will give you:
- Smarter information – Master modern work with integrated collaboration, content management and insights with Core for Google Workspace
- Smarter applications – Modernize your mainframe and COBOL investment on Google Cloud integrated with Google Dual Run
- Smarter cybersecurity – Protect, back up and recover Google Workspace data and move disaster recovery to Google Cloud
- Smarter experiences – Transform customer experiences with data-driven personalization using Google Data Cloud, Analytics and Vertex AI
- Smarter DevOps – Deliver applications faster and easier with Google AI guided insights and reporting
Connect with OpenText at Google Cloud Next 2023
Attend breakout sessions:
Productivity and collaboration track (COL106)
Tuesday, August 29, 1:30pm
Superpower digital employee experiences in Google Workspace
Make information your superpower with OpenText Core for Google Workspace to transform digital employee experiences and empower business users. Presented by John Radko, SVP, Engineering, OpenText, and Seth Siciliano, Head of Workspace ISV Partnerships, Google.
Productivity and collaboration track (COL204)
Wednesday, August 30, 4:45pm
Collaboration 2.0: How AI and data are evolving the way we work
Hear a panel with Google Cloud GM of AI GTM, Brian Goldstein, John Radko, SVP, Engineering at OpenText and Dan O'Connel, Chief AI and Strategy Officer at DialPad about harnessing AI, data, helping future-proof collaboration while harnessing the latest trends and optimizing results.