OpenText Live Webinar:
Trends and New Features for Content Suite and Extended ECM
(presented by OpenText Partner Fastman)
January 28th, 2021 at 11:00am EST
There are many parts to security and access management in Content Suite that are very sophisticated. Yet, it is only getting more complicated notably via extended solutions integrating Content Suite Platform with leading solutions via the Extended ECM framework. Permissions Manager remains the only solution to address the issues of managing volume, system complexity, records management, implementation, and cloud certification at its core.
We will demonstrate best practices for:
- Significantly simplifying the management of information access controls, reducing the risk of information leaks, and enabling sound internal information security controls.
- Supporting large numbers of related items in collections and business workspaces
- Transport and synchronize permissions templates across your dev / test / prod lifecycle.
- Create, save, and share templates of commonly used permissions so business users no longer need to turn to IT for basic tasks
- Ensuring that your corporate information security policies are applied, validated, and maintained.
Register now for this webinar using the form on the right.